S.M.S.L Sanskrit 10th MKII AK4493 HIFI 768KHz 32Bit XMOS USB Native DSD256 Decoder (Red)
- 2 of Japanese NDK ultra-low phase noise clocks, greatly reducing the system JITTER.Low-noise power purification system for optimal performance via USB power only.
- Built-in gravity acceleration transducer, automatically switches the screen.
- Compatible with all major audio.
- USB digital interface uses the advanced XMOS asynchronous processing module.It customized by Thesycon in Germany. When it compared to the public version of the driver, the sound effect as a whole has improved, and supports both native DSD and Dop, Support up to 32Bit/768kHz and DSD256 decoding.
- AKM's lateset performance DAC chip AK4493,it has been carefully adjusted by talented engineers to achieve an unprecedented low distortion of 0.0002%(-113dB).
|Product Group||Home Entertainment|
|List Price||GBP 139.99|
S.M.S.L Sanskrit 10th MKII AK4493 HIFI 768KHz 32Bit XMOS USB Native DSD256 Decoder (Red) Gallery