S.M.S.L M400 MQA Audio DAC, AK4499 Chip Full Balanced Hi-Res Decoder, APTX-HD Bluetooth 5.0, Support MQA decoding DSD512 32Bit/768kHz,Coaxial Optical HiFi Music USB DAC XMOS
- M400 used a Flagship chip AK4499, This chip is a 32bits 4-channel switch resistance DAC, which uses newly developed technology to achieve industry-leading low distortion and low noise characteristics (output noise as low as 1.5uVrms). It was the audio industry's highest sound quality and best specification. Has reached the latest height.
- Support MQA FULL decoding. Different equipment and different playback methods will play different sound effects of the same MQA file. The way MQA works is to fold the analog audio like origami, become a smaller file. Once this file is played on a decoder that can read MQA files, can reopen the folded part to release the highest resolution music. Admittedly, The playback quality will depend on your device, but at least this file has the potential to reproduce the original recording.
- The latest Bluetooth 5.0 supports APTX HD, SBC, AAC and the industry's highest specification 24bit / 192kHz UAT format! Enjoy the wireless while still feeling the power of technology.
- Using color LCD screen and newly developed user interface, give you a new experience, full-function remote control. No matter where you sit (near the device), can control it at will.
- M400 will have USB, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth, and IIS inputs. For outputs, it'll have RCA and XLR capability. Support LVDS level differential I S reception (using HDMI interface), it can accept the lowest jitter digital audio! Support up to 8 input modes, compatible with most audio sources! This dac decide mqa through only usb.
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Shuangmusanlin Electronic Co.,Ltd|
|List Price||GBP 859.99|
S.M.S.L M400 MQA Audio DAC, AK4499 Chip Full Balanced Hi-Res Decoder, APTX-HD Bluetooth 5.0, Support MQA decoding DSD512 32Bit/768kHz,Coaxial Optical HiFi Music USB DAC XMOS Gallery